Well, another weekend came and went so quickly. I have yet to figure out how to take care of 2 kids AND get anything else done. We still have a garage full (SERIOUSLY FULL) of crap to go through, another coat of plaster to put on in the bathroom, and then the kitchen walls to do. Then after that I'd love to paint the hallway and the kids rooms, but WHEN?!?! When will any of these things get done? I keep telling myself that it will be easier once Coleman and sit in an exersaucer or jumparoo and enjoy himself. He is still in the stage of just laying there, and he wants to be held (and I don't blame him!) I love holding him and loving on him, but I'm afraid I'm missing enjoying these parts b/c it is so hard to just sit there and do that, without my always-going mind racing, thinking about all the things that I need to do once I'm able to put him down. I wish my mind wasn't always so on-the-go. Can't it just relax sometimes, like a man's? :)
This weekend Coleman ran a 102 fever on Sat & Sunday. So, he was a little more fussy and needy than usual. Poor baby! I think the fever is about gone (it was just 99.9 this morning, so once you subtract some since I took it in his bottom, it is close to normal.) I brought him up to work w/ me to meet Anna (she is keeping him in the afternoons) and he was all smiles and coos. I love having my happy baby back!
Shelby was of course completely adorable and enjoyable this weekend. We played and played. She likes to grab your hand and make you go into the living room, then tell you, "HOP." Then she starts hopping around saying, "Ribbit." She wants you to do it, too. If you are sitting down but she wants you to stand up, she sure does tell you. "STAND UP!" while pulling on your hands. She loves doing sommersaults and the splits. She loves dancing. Must get her in a gymnastics class!
Last night we were hanging up clothes on our bed, and Shelby kept picking up hangers w/ clothes on them and saying, "Dis a cute" - translation "this is cute" - while holding them up for us to see. I called Mom and told her that Shelby must have been paying attention to us when we shop! :) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment