Like most of us moms, my friend Christal has plenty of (professional) pictures of this sweet baby girl, but still struggled with not having the big milestone of turning 2 documented. So she asked me to snap a few…just to really capture her girly and nurturing personality and her happy little face of her 2nd birthday. Luckily she didn’t expect anything of pro-quality since I am not and do not even aspire to be a professional photographer. :) But I really enjoyed walking around and snapping some shots of the little Miss Priss last week. These pictures make me happy because this child is adorable and just so lovable! She pushed around her baby in her stroller, with a purse swung on her arm and her high-heeled shoes on, and then we had a little tea party with her baby and Mommy.
I am definitely not too critical of my pictures because there were so many that I loved, despite shadows or whatever else could be wrong with them, because what I see is just little Miss Aiyla. I wanted to share several of my favorites here!
Enjoy!!
1,2,3…Swing!!! (Again, again!)
Cheers Mama!!
And the whole happy little family :)

2 comments:
So Sweet! I love the one where she's looking down at her feet! And good job on the coloring on that one too!
Love them!! Thanks again.
Post a Comment