Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Saying Goodbye to my Twenties

I have 2 days left in my 20's.
Wow, what a great decade it was for me! Why, you ask? In my twenties, I:

...got my first dog Roxxy


...met my husband



...graduated college



...got a great job (and have kept it for 8 years now!)



...lived in my first apartment by myself

...got our 2nd dog Rusty



...got engaged




...got married



...built our first house



...Went on a honeymoon




...became an aunt



...grew a baby


...became Mommy to a baby girl



...sold our first house



...grew another baby



...became Mommy to a baby boy



...bought our second house




...got our 3rd dog Mary





...met many great friends along the way

and much MUCH more! You know, the LITTLE things that really count. :)

Cheers to a new decade for me that is just as great (and maybe a little less full of huge milestones!) :)

3 comments:

MELANIE said...

That's a great post! I may have to do something like that right before I turn 30! Here's to another great decade!!

**Oh my word, I also got my first dog in my 20's...a chocolate min pin named ROXIE! (sadly my Roxie had to be put to sleep last summer--mega :( )

Jessica Davis said...

this is a great post! Love all of the pictures! :)
and trust me, 30 is even better!

Lauren Thorne said...

Happy Birthday! Love the post!