On Saturday JUNE 5th I turned 30 years old and on that same day we had a gathering of family and friends to celebrate! The party was for Jeff (who turned 35 the day before) and me, and we wanted a good ol bash like we used to have- you know, lots of friends, and good food, and a keg!
Aunt Millie and Uncle Luke hosted the party for us in their beautiful house with their 2 awesome backyards, and it was a blast.
So many friends came out to spend some time with us and we are so appreciative of all of our wonderful friends and family!
Of course my camera didn’t come out until later in the evening, so there are no pictures of Joe, Jennifer and Ashton; Ben, Vanesa, Luke & Cash; Christal, Eric & Aiyla; Jess, Jason & Joey; Nonnie & Poppy; and others...but we really appreciated all of you coming! I do have some fun photos to share.
This is Shelby & Coleman playing a game of pool baseball with Trever and Nick.
Somehow we girls had our chairs set up right next to the beverage bucket…Susan didn’t even have to get up to refill! :)
John and Lavonne chillin near the keg:
My bubby Tyler:
Anna and TyTy:
Anna and me (Whew look at all those wrinkles on the 30 yr old!!)
Sissy getting out of the pool for the last time:
Buddy in his PJs. The kids went home and slept hard soon after this picture was taken. (Thank you Nonnie and Poppy!) They were worn out!
Goose and Brooke on the other side of the bucket:
Uncle Luke the host and goofball Chris :)
Chris and Kelly were able to get a sitter and come and enjoy themselves until late. I was so glad to have this oldest and dearest friend there!
Love this pic of the “Jones kids”
Several of Millie’s coworkers/friends came...the young professionals of Dallas :)
This is after the beer run when the keg was gone:
Which made TyTy very excited:
I wish I had pictures of all the cute little signs that Millie made, and of the cookie cake that Anna got us. Thank you Millie and Luke for all you did to get your party pad ready, and for being wonderful hosts to a few overnight guests ;) I really hope the a/c going out wasn't all our fault! Love you!
For the rest of the month of June, I think I will keep celebrating. Maybe we’ll take a trip to the beach in Florida, and maybe a trip down to the Guadalupe for some floating…just maybe ;) After all, 30 is going to be a GREAT year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment