Friday, August 30, 2013

Pictures!!

Sunday a week ago, we actually got out the camera that’s been packed away hiding for months.  And we took some fun pictures.

Right now this is Molly’s fav toy.  She always crawls right to it, pulls up, and then (someone helps her on it) rides it by herself, always grinning and squealing.  She holds one hand up and looks like she’s riding a bull.

DSC_2378

Sissy is very good at playing with and watching over baby sis.

DSC_2375

DSC_2373

She also squeals with joy when she sees Mary within reach.  And crawls straight toward her.

DSC_2380

Mary is kind of tolerant but usually moves away and attempts to get someone besides Molly to pet her.  (Brat dog.)

DSC_2381

I attempted some pictures of all 3.  This was Shelby’s pose.

DSC_2383

DSC_2385

DSC_2387

Sisters!

DSC_2390

The boy.  This is how he poses when I point the camera at him.  Ay ay ay.

DSC_2393

DSC_2395  DSC_2396

Shelby begged and begged to get bangs cut before school started until I finally gave in.  They are SO cute but she already hates them.  Just like I warned her she would.  But it’s a mistake we all have to make at one point, right?  Last night I was attempting to explain to her why we can’t just “cut them off.”  LOL.

DSC_2397

Brother literally SMOTHERS her in kisses every day.  For a while I couldn’t figure out why she always has dirty sticky matted down hair on her head.  Then I realized.  Coleman.  Syrup or honey or chocolate milk.  Kisses.  EVERY DAY!

DSC_2398

Squeal!!

DSC_2400

DSC_2412

Silly girl still won’t leave my glasses alone.  It’s the only reason she ever hears the word “No no” (So far!!)

DSC_2424

DSC_2426

DSC_2427

DSC_2433

DSC_2439

She is up on everything.  In this picture she looks blonde!

DSC_2449

Pool baby!

DSC_2456

The end.

No comments: