Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween was on Wednesday this year.  On Saturday evening, the city and our church had their Halloween festivals/Trunk or treat.  I’m glad we had a couple of nights to dress up and show off these awesome little costumes.

Saturday, Daddy and Poppy took our little cheetah and Captain America to the festivals while Nonnie and I stayed home and cleaned out Shelby’s closet.  But first, I took pictures of our little characters!

 DSC_0580

DSC_0586 DSC_0588

DSC_0592 DSC_0593

DSC_0597

DSC_0600 DSC_0610

DSC_0604 

DSC_0613

Daddy let me talk him into taking the camera and getting a few shots from their nights out at the festivals.

DSC_0617 DSC_0637

I think Buddy is having fun here :)

DSC_0654

DSC_0658  DSC_0666

DSC_0664

Then on Halloween night we got to dress up and do it all again!  This time Mommy went to, and we walked around our neighborhood trick-or-treating for about an hour.

DSC_0681 DSC_0683

DSC_0689

DSC_0690 

DSC_0695

DSC_0699 fb pp DSC_0701 DSC_0702

No comments: