Yesterday:
M: "Buddy what did you do at school today?"
C: "Well, Ummm.....I didn't walk the plank."
This week and last week's theme in Coleman's class is PIRATES. Coleman's pirate name is SharpTooth Peck. For a few days that's all he would let us call him. We were talking about what he's learning and he said that there's a deck called the poop deck on ships. Somehow we determined that Poppy's Pirate name is Poop Deck Poppy. Then Coleman assigned Tyler the name "Cool Dude TyTy" and he said mommy's pirate name is "Pretty Princess." :)
M: "What did you have for lunch?"
C: "Ummmm, I don't remember..."
M: "Was it tomato soup and grilled cheese?"
C: "Ding ding ding! That's right! Good answer!!"
Shelby and I in the bathroom at a restaurant, she asked me to get the toilet paper for her.
S: "Whoa! That's a lot of toilet paper!!!!"
M: "Well I get a lot so you don't get any peepee on your hands when you wipe."
S: "Well, that is wasting trees. You don't want to waste trees do you??"
The other evening in the shower with both kids, I got frustrated with Coleman because he would NOT stop moving around and banging his cars on the floor.
I said, "Buddy can you just stand up and let me wash you??!! I just don't get all the playing!" Shelby very sweetly replied, "Well, Mommy, grown-ups might not be *into* playing but kids love to play."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment