Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shelbyism

Did you know that the first "Shelbyism" I documented on this blog was in August 2007?  My, how time has flown and her little quips have changed!  Today's shows how grown up she is becoming! (Aka how much trouble we're in as she becomes a tween/teen someday....)  ;)
Last night, I picked out Shelby's clothes (a new dress) for tomorrow as she was lying on her bed reading.  She saw the dress and smiled.  Then she saw the shoes.  She was disappointed when I put her turquoise Converse tennies with it (no sandals allowed at school.) I told her that I have been looking for her some better non-sandal shoes to wear to school, but for now those would have to do and that was that. 
As I was kissing her goodnight I said, "You are going to look so cute tomorrow!" and she replied, "Yeah except those SHOES aren't gonna do anything for me!"

No comments: