Wow- so much has gone on in the past 4 days!
I started my yearly Christmas break. What an awesome feeling it is!
Friday night we bought an AWESOME new car.
Saturday we drove to Arkansas (no small feat, 6.5 hours!) and then attended a wonderful family Christmas party. We spent all day Sunday there, and headed home today after a brunch at Aunt Jan's. The kids were amazing on the trip. Seriously- i feel so proud of them. At this point I feel like maybe we're over that two (slash three) year hump that is supposed to be pretty tough when you have "Two under two." They both behaved so well on this trip- being stuck in the car for hours and hours, staying up late, being at houses with tons of people and very little toys, going on no naps, eating out, eating in the car, and more driving! They were so great. Makes me feel a little bit more positive about our drive to Florida in June!
I feel so awesome coming home and knowing that the kids and I can just stay home tomorrow. Cole is going to wear undies all day (fingers crossed for us please!) in an attempt to potty train. I think he will do well except for the number 2- which is where I need the prayers for patience!!!
I just put him to bed and my boy who has never taken a paci or attached to any animal or blankie, was crying to sleep with his Rangers hat. Such a BOY!
We are really looking forward to this week of family time and love, and celebrating Jesus' birthday.
Happy first day of winter 2009 and Merry Christmas week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment