Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Better mood and mushrooms

Much better mood today!
Jeff helped me trim the tree and I feel better! Admittedly, I am sure all the craziness and late nights leading up to last night had a bit of an effect on my mood, and not just the Christmas decorating :)
By the way, Jeff kept commenting on how many cool ornaments we have (ones that mean something) and I finally asked him a question. His answer was that NO he had never helped me decorate the tree before, and hadn't ever noticed all the different ornaments. Crazy man!!!

I just realized I have muchos photos from Thanksgiving, the Parade of Lights in downtown Fort Worth, the Texas Tech game at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, and of course, "Purrty" the porch kitty. :) Shelby named her "because she purrs at me and she's pretty." Awww. I was gonna call her Maggie or somethin ;)

Oh and does anyone have a mushroom problem? I am amazed at the quantity and size of these "mushrooms" that grow in our front yard. They are DISGUSTING- like WET. If you step on them or squich them they ooze bubbly stuff out. They're alive!
These pictures are from ones that grew from NOTHING in 3 days. I had just scouted the yard and pulled them all, then these were this big just a few days later.



(my hand is so you can see the size)

And see how they just take over the grass? Some of them are even taking over my mums.

Happy December!

No comments: