It was August 1st and we were off! New car, stuffed to the gills, with dvds and 3 sweet babies.
The drive was not too long (less than 6 hours!) and on the first day, we got settled in and spent a little time on the sand.
The next morning (and all mornings!) I was the first up out of bed (with my monkey girl)..and I got to enjoy this view. Not bad, not bad!
This picture made me realize we have a preteen on our hands!
Molly loved the sand and the water. This pic is of her after she just walked out and sat in the little chair for quite some time, all by herself.
Much of our time on the beach was spent collecting hermit crabs. You could reach down into the sand when standing out in the water and come up with a handful of them.
Molly took several beach naps. Awesome.
One night, we got to go out to eat without kids! It was fun (Thank you Nonnie and Poppy!)
Another beach nap. She’s such a good baby.
Sandwiches for the beach baby!
We went out to eat as a whole crew a couple of times. This was bow night.
OMG I just want to eat her!!
Hi Uncles.
This is a baby and her daddy.
Molly was starting to love coloring.
And Coleman was cold, as usual.
Some ring around the rosies in the living room.
Matching baby cousins!
All 4 cousins!
I took a picture to document Molly’s first ferry ride. She was very excited.
This day there was a storm out in the ocean. Pretty cool to sit back and watch it move.
Our 3 babies playing in the sand.
Uncle Jeff.
Sweet Nora was walking all over.
I took this picture to send to my coworker. She has a picture of a beach and marked a place in the sand “My spot.” So I sent her “my spot.” When I got back to work she had this one hanging!
Molly giving cousin kisses.
and dancing
The Peck girls.
Daddy’s girls too.
The Shelby mermaid was once again created!
And that’s it for my pictures. Sleepy drive home after a WONDERFUL week.
I love the beach!

1 comment:
what a great trip, happy family and adorable kids!
Post a Comment