Our little buddy lost his very first tooth last night!
He has been wiggling it a lot since 2 weeks ago when I discovered that his 2 bottom adult teeth are already coming in way behind the babies. At lunch yesterday he bit into a carrot and it really loosened it. He was crying at bedtime because it hurt, and he and daddy had already tried tugging it out.
Somehow I convinced him to let me try to “floss it” (somehow---truth, I offered him $2) and I tied dental floss around that bad boy and yanked. I had never done that before and now I’ve thought about it a million times since and it gives me the heebie jeebies. Not sure I’ll ever be doing that again. The look of shock on his face when I jerked it out was so funny. He did cry for a minute (because there was blood of course) but soon the laughter and pride took over.
Both pictures I took caught him with these bright wide eyes- and I know hole-in-mouth pictures are kind of gross but it’s our blog and it has to be documented!
Right after this picture we dropped the tooth in the living room carpet and have yet to find it. The tooth fairy left $5 anyway! And of course Coleman was quick to collect that $2 I promised him first thing this morning, too.

No comments:
Post a Comment