Random time:
Coleman: "When is TyTy and Lorla getting married?"
M: "They're not getting married Buddy, they're just boyfriend and girlfriend."
C: (Agitated) "But when are they getting MARRIED?!"
M: "Buddy they're not engaged."
C: "But they ARE gettin married!" (This kid will argue about what day it is!)
M: "No bud. I don't know what else to tell you."
C: "(huff) (puff) (exasperation) Fine! I'll just ask TyTy!"
(Does he know already that the next logical step after college graduation is marriage? hahahaha! Yeah right!
In the car on road trips, the kids repeatedly ask us "How many more minutes?" After answering and answering and answering, and being questioned about why it was the same number of minutes as last time they asked, I finally said, "Guys! Mommy and Daddy don't know everything! Did you know that?!"
They both quieted and stopped and looked at each other.
Then Coleman quietly replied, "Yes. But Poppy does."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no! Don't let TyTy talk to him about marriage. He might scar him for life! And Poppy does know everything. :)
Post a Comment