Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Colemanisms

Earlier tonight,I asked Cole for a kiss. He said, "I hafta tink bout dat."
Then as I was putting him to bed, I told him I would come back and check on him, as always. If I don't tell him that, he says, "You gon' check on me?" On my way out, he said, "Mommy, you gon' mop or sumthin?" "No baby." "You gon' laundry then?" Haha, I guess I have convinced him that I do lots of chores after he goes to bed!

In other news, my baby girl took her first shower BY HERSELF tonight. Is this supposed to happen this early?!!? :(

2 comments:

Millie said...

Blog Post = FB status updates :)

Susan said...

So cute! I guess you didn't tell him no honey I am going to drink a bottle of wine because I need it after a day of work and dealing with 2 kids! HA!

So sweet! He is just too cute! (Shelby too, she is getting too big)

I always ask Ryan if I can just bottle him up right now. I want him to stay this age he is right now for a lot longer)