Monday, September 17, 2007
Weekend: Over :(
We had a wonderful weekend! Jeff was off both days, Gram and Matthew came to visit, the kids spent the night with Nonnie & Poppy Saturday night while we went to a wedding, and the yesterday was an awesome chill family day, complete with football and grocery shopping. Shelby was well-behaved all weekend. Coleman was a happy boy as usual. Yesterday and last night he was being a little extra clingy and didn't seem like he felt great so I took his temp and it was 100.9. I gave him some motrin and he slept most of the night. When he woke up this morning he was fussy and threw up right after I picked him up. It was really mucousy- I think he's just got some sinus and allergies and drainage that was upsetting his tummy. Anyway, he is still pretty fussy this morning so Daddy is staying home with him. He needed to use a sick day, anyway. I'm glad that Daddy will be loving on our sick little baby all day instead of sending him to daycare. I feel well-rested enough, but I wish I was home with them. I'm trying to do the responsible thing and stay here, saving my sick days for another time when we might need them and Jeff can't take off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment